Russell Muirhead (Litchfield Council)
In my capacity as Works Supervisor for Litchfield Council I have used the services of Arnhem Earthmoving and Mechanical on a number of occasions varying from haulage of road building materials to differing sites throughout the municipality, quoting on works, and log book servicing of the Council Vehicle.
The high level of service and the processional manner of AEM has ensured works has been carried out in an efficient and timely manner and I appreciate and value the working relationship experience with Arnhem Earthmoving & Mechanical.
Nathan Sparke (Thiess Project Manager)
Arnhem Earthmoving & Mechanical was recently engaged to deliver wet plant hire for the Cox Peninsula Risk Mitigation Works during 2014. The project involved the excavation and handling of contaminated materials in a remote area of the Northern Territory. The works presented a number of challenges for the project team, including the remote location, communication, extreme weather, challenging construction program and availability of resources to undertake the works. The team from AEM provided a professional service that was reliable, flexible and dependable and assisted the Thiess team to overcome a number of these challenges. The AEM team demonstrated a high level of workforce engagement and were focused on the safe and efficient delivery of the work activities they were tasked to complete. I would have no hesitation in recommending AEM to any contractor requiring civil earthworks capabilities across the Northern Territory.
AEM are committed to service our clients with the absolute best possible assistance and back up service to ensure clients meet their project requirements by;
Providing an on call maintenance service available to suit your needs
Maintaining an open and available communication plan
Minimising breakdowns and delays
Providing experienced multi skilled technicians, operators & personnel to suit appropriate equipment
Abiding by all health, safety and environmental requirements
Treating your project as if it were our own.
Please see below testimonials from our valued clients who have written about AEM and its services.
Mark Elliott (BMD General Foreman)
Arnhem Earthmoving & Mechanical (AEM) have supplied BMD Urban with a variety of equipment since early 2015 on a range of its job sites in the Northern Territory. AEM have continued to provide an efficient and reliable fleet of equipment with experienced operators, assisting BMD with quality control of its projects. I would highly recommend AEM for your next Civil or Earthworks project.
Mark Johannessen Senior Project Engineer – Ventia Utility Services
I am writing to express my appreciation for the continued support of Arnhem Earthmoving & Mechanical (AEM) during Ventia’s execution of the Cox Peninsula Remediation Project.
Between March 2016 and March 2017 Ventia engaged AEM to provide:
• Plant wet hire, including excavators, loaders, trucks, and more specialised equipment such as soil screens and concrete crushers; and
• Ongoing mechanical servicing of Ventia-owned plant.
Despite the remoteness, extreme weather and challenging construction program inherent to our project, AEM was consistent with its provision of safe, reliable and timely service.
Attributes of AEM’s performance included:
• Excellent communications. AEM staff are excellent communicators who always returned phone calls and emails promptly to meet the high, constantly changing demands of the project.
• Fast response times. AEM understand the importance of keeping plant working, so they always send out a service technician quickly. Plant would most often be up and running again within a few hours of notifying AEM that we required a technician. This was a spectacular outcome considering the remoteness of the site.
• High quality documentation. AEM provided quality documents that accompanied their service in a timely manner. Ventia required documents such as personnel qualifications and medical certificates, plant maintenance records and inspection reports, plant risk assessments and Safe Work Method Statements. Upon Ventia’s review of AEM documentation, Ventia rarely required AEM to revise and resubmit documents, which was not the case with other subcontractors.
• High level of client satisfaction. AEM go above and beyond to meet client requirements and ensure client satisfaction.
I have no hesitation in recommending AEM to any contractor requiring dependable plant hire and/or plant mechanical service.